MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Great board!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First of all ! Great board, this one OWNS phpbb and smf in basic functionality. This looks soooo much as a version of vbulletin but then free.
Just hoping for more addons, but that'll soon expand.

I really! Want to give a props to the design/dev team... Really wow...
We're even better than vBulletin Smile Thanks for the comments.
More add-ons? There's tons!

Take a look at mybbcentral.com -- there's more than just the database here!

Are you looking for anything in particular?
How does it look like Vbull?
I think the interface (especially the usercp ) looks like vbulletin. The UI in general. Though i do (don't hate me) find mybb more organised and thus user friendly... especially when trying to change stuff in your profile.
To be honest there's only so many ways a User CP can be set out, but it's always nice to hear positive comments Smile
But that's the cool part, i mean, you're not forced to edit it all, it looks pro from the start...
vBulletin's Admin CP is horrible. It's rubbish compared to MyBB and even without comparing. You have to pay £100 for vBulletin anyway!? No thank you!

On the other hand, MyBB is so cleverly designed and organised. It has the most quickest support, best Admin CP, nicest community and most of all, it's all FREE!

MyBB = Awesome
vBulletin = Unorganised, expensive junk.
(2009-10-18, 04:49 PM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]More add-ons? There's tons!

Take a look at mybbcentral.com -- there's more than just the database here!

Are you looking for anything in particular?

Stuff people can't even access without lining Labrocca's pockets with money. Wish I had $10, it'd be $10 less I'd have to save up to get a new computer to replace my old 8-year old system.
(2009-10-19, 08:28 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]Stuff people can't even access without lining Labrocca's pockets with money. Wish I had $10, it'd be $10 less I'd have to save up to get a new computer to replace my old 8-year old system.

Then save for your new computer and stop complaining.
Pages: 1 2