MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Functions will not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My install looks OK, I dont see any errors, but when I try to create a new forum, manually create a member or change any settings nothing happens. No apparent errors.
It probably has to do something with your hosting settings. Since well if its doing when your creating a member that takes room on your host or sever whatever you want to say, same goes for forum. Check your settings or something i may suggest. Make sure your folders are set to the right settings in the ftp so right click properties or settings whatever and re change your settings to the wiki instructions if they are not.
Even if I try to change something in the configuration. For example I check mark the box to close the board, hit Save Settings, the page refreshes and the change did not take place. Its the same if I attempt to change any of the settings
If it's happening everywhere it could be mod_security, ask your host if it's enabled.