MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: view all thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use the ThankYou Plugin

* Thank you Thank you 3.0.2
* Thank you 3.0.1b
* Arash_j13

But how can people see who did a thankyou to them.
In the usersprofile you can read Find All Thanked Posts but by clicking on it you get all post from this person
Nobod who can help me?
When you click on it, it shouldn't give you all their posts it should show their thanked posts then from there you can click on a thread and see who gave thanks.
use search button pls! Toungue anyway here it is,

look for function do_search() replace the following as the below code
function do_search()
{
	global $mybb, $where_sql, $db, $searcharray;

if ($mybb->input['sortby'] == "thanked") 
	{
		$where_sql .= " AND NOT p.thx='0'";
		$searcharray["querycache"] = $db->escape_string($where_sql);

} elseif ($mybb->input['sortby'] == "thank") 
	{
	  // to be developed!
	}

}

thanks .. report if error occur
Except that is the code thats in the thank you plugin. And it doesn't work. I'm writing an all new thank you plugin that will be available at Skin City Designs in the near (hopefully, as time permits) future. It will have not only the "User Has Been Thanked" search that the above is SUPPOSED to do, but also a "User Has Given Thanks" search (what would have been in the second unfinished part of the above function), and possibly a global "Show All Thanks" search as well. I do have another plugin ahead of this one, but hopefully that will be wrapped up within the next 2 days. None of the plugins I author for SCD are free. So be forewarned if you're interested. I also take plugin commissions if it is something I feel is within my skill range.
I replace the code with crimson editor and upload it again but I still get all post when I click on the button view for all thanked post.
Please could you help with making it work.

This plugin is also a part from another plugin (prostats) so replace it with another thankyou plugin is no option.
Even if the new plugin is also integrated with ProStats? This wasn't part of the original request, but I don't think it'll be that hard to do since I'm planning on using the same, or very close to the same, db structure as the existing plugin.
There no real-integration with ProStats; it only looks for a thx table and prints out a result.
Well, my plugin is going to have the same table struct, but named thanks instead of thx. So it would require a small code adjustment but still work.