MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Screen Resolution Centering (2nd Posting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll try this again since I had to delete my site address in the old post because of spam. But here goes.

I now have 2 mybb forum boards and they are centering fine in 800x600 screen resolution but all other sizes they are leaning to the left and I need to have it centered for all screen resolutions. My width is at a % percentage and my margins are on auto, can anyone think of what else could be making these forum boards lean to the left? I am using a wysiwyg site builder and to intergrate the forum into a wrap. Here is the 2 boards site links so you can take a look. Thanks for looking and helping once again.

http://bingostopandgo.com/bingo_forum/index.php
http://everyonesbingo.com/forum/index.php
Why are you repeating headerinclude information?

All of the doctype, meta, etc. stuff doesn't belong in the header template. It belongs in the headerinclude template.
(2009-10-18, 08:46 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you repeating headerinclude information?

All of the doctype, meta, etc. stuff doesn't belong in the header template. It belongs in the headerinclude template.

I thought it was something like that, I know how to make a headerinclude template, but how do I add it to the header template? what code do I use?

Thanks.
The headerinclude template is there automatically. You can find it under miscellaneous templates.

The header template is for html inside of the <body>
(2009-10-18, 08:56 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]The headerinclude template is there automatically. You can find it under miscellaneous templates.

The header template is for html inside of the <body>

Cool, Great. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.
I did what was posted here to do and its still not centering.

I added the header and sidebar to the headerinclude. it was in the ungrouped templates, do I have to move this?