MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My threads are empty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I upgraded my forum to 1.4.9 and now all the old threads are empty. When I reply to those old threads or open a new thread, my new reply seems with no problem. Here is the link to my forum:

http://demirtepe.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=601

Thanks a lot for your help
I saw this exact problem on mybb central with a member named combo, let me think.... did you upload anything new recently? I may suggest you retry and upload your theme if neither of those works well i don't know what to say. Have you edited anything in the acp of your template?
No I did not make any changes, I only upgraded to 1.4.9 . I guess it is not a common error, I googled it but nothing similar problem I found. I have no idea how I will solve his problem.
Try reuploading everything in the ./inc/ folder apart from settings.php
Even though I re-uploaded everything again, it did not work. I still have the same problem.
Does this occur on the default theme, too?

If possible, backtrack to your backup before the upgrade and try again. You must have missed an updated file during the upgrade somewhere...
Yes, it occurs on the default theme, too. No matter what I do, I could not solve the problem. I carried all the files to another host and the same problem repeated again.
I am still looking for a solution to my problem
Downgrade back to 1.4.8 and see if it works, if it does than just stay with that I guess :/.
That would be the worst solution seeing as 1.4.9 was a security release.

I'll see if a dev can take another look for you.
Pages: 1 2