MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chmod 777
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahhhh! Thanks for the help on getting to chmod but now it says uploaded, now taking you to (where ever)... The picture doesnt show up, and the picture isnt even there.

Can someone please tell me what ive done, and do i have to put all chmod on all files to 777?
Phew, i have it working, thx for the help. Smile
I could use some help with FlashFXP....
... Umm how do you chmod in "Ipswitch WS_FTP Professional 2006"
Is it ... Right click -> Properties ?

I think thats what it is lol just want to make sure ...

I had no clue how to chmod till now lol
Moegopher Wrote:I could use some help with FlashFXP....

http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.ffxp-docu...?s=hm08x02
Thanks!
No problem. As for the WS_FTP request, you're going to have to look at the documentation for it. I couldn't find it after a quick glance at one of the PDFs they offered.
I am trying with test installation. Well. My Filezile don"t want to remark it to 666. After selection or manually typing it change permission to 766.
So before I used ftp Coffecup and I am tyred of that, because he is working so very long. Just of case I also found trial version of FlashXP. Good tool but even that ftp don"t want to change permissions to 666.
It is same story with avatars directory.

Of the reason how green I am in this installation just wanna ask if this permissions are reason that mysite.com/forum/install/ isn"t work??

Andres

Folders must be CHMOD 777
Thanks Denis. It helps. Installation instructions are wroten as folders needed to be in 666 mode.

Andres
Pages: 1 2