MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group Legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-10-19, 07:59 PM)General-Promotion Wrote: [ -> ]What is foradvertise?

@ Lex-
How do i make it the order i want it in!?

For all i know; you can't.
My version gives you the possibility to alphabetize them or order them by 'power' ( view )
Registed + logged in + activated my account.

MyBB Central
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
   2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
   3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'General-Promotion'
(2009-10-19, 08:03 PM)aledTH Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder what this is about then...
http://www.foradvertise.mybbnew.com/show...23#pid1623

Who posted this on ForAdvertise about your board then if you didn't write it...?
http://www.foradvertise.mybbnew.com/show...23#pid1623
wtf? Ive never heard of Foradvertise before,
Oh and for MyBB Central you have to subscribe to get all plugins their its $10 for Lifetime Subscription
Weird...

Know anyone called "Website-Helpers"?
If not, we may have a problem.
Wow? You have to pay for free Plugins/mods? WTF! thats Fraud.
How is it fraud?? :| They're not free plugins if you're paying to get them...
(2009-10-19, 08:25 PM)General-Promotion Wrote: [ -> ]Wow? You have to pay for free Plugins/mods? WTF! thats Fraud.

NO IT'S NOT! A bit of the money is given to the MyBB staff. I'd pay for it since the MyBB group should get money for the hard work they do.
They are not free Plugins, Labrocca & -LeX make them and they are top quality plugins, it is well worth the subscription, trust me. You also get access to the Themes on the site aswell.
Pages: 1 2