MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Paid Theme Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, it's just Afresh with some modifications.

BTW, I refused to work with this guy because he wanted me to rip a vB paid theme (which costs $50) and that for his warez forum.
(2009-11-09, 02:21 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Thas afresh modified?
Nope its the default MyBB skin but I created the Afresh looking menu since in my option those look the best on wide menu's.
(2009-11-09, 04:06 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's just Afresh with some modifications.

BTW, I refused to work with this guy because he wanted me to rip a vB paid theme (which costs $50) and that for his warez forum.
It isn't once again Toungue.

Yea the guy first wanted me to rip a vB paid theme to but than I told him that I will not do that but create one with same colors etc.
I can tell it's Afresh because Justin didn't use inline images for icons on the panel.
Go to http://colourtechni.com/mybbdemo/ and select Alsofts and look for your self. The menu is even bugged since the icons are split off half. Trust me I used Default MyBB template but I have added a Afresh (looking) menu and header Wink.

When making a paid theme you always use the Default skin silly.

Also the footer has still the same layout as the Default and the showthread, etc does Wink.
You anyways used Afresh markup and CSS for the panel bars... or are you gonna tell me you think just like Justin when it comes to name classes...

And obviously you do have to start all from scratch when you're doing paid job, that's why I was kind of pissed off when I saw the Afesh look.
Ah I see that alsofts guy wanted a afresh menu so I used the efresh menu look but not the whole skin
(2009-11-10, 12:42 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]You anyways used Afresh markup and CSS for the panel bars... or are you gonna tell me you think just like Justin when it comes to name classes...

And obviously you do have to start all from scratch when you're doing paid job, that's why I was kind of pissed off when I saw the Afesh look.

Ditto.
Either way it doesn't matter since was a little smurf.
Actually, you do have AfreshBlack as an installed theme, I don't doubt you just made a copy of the CSS and worked from there.
No I got installed to use the menu css as I said before.
Pages: 1 2