MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Paid Theme Maker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need a paid professional theme make if you are good in custom theme make then contact me at msn: [email protected]
You don't appear online. You can contact me via PM or at Mybb Central if you want to discuss a paid custom theme for your site.
Still Looking Any One want to make it for me
If you want something free why not use an existing theme? There are plenty that look very good. It's unlikely you'll get a designer to do the work for free.
I am also not want free work i will pay for that
Hello!

Please send details to OpenInferno. One of our developers will reply immediately.

[email protected]

Please visit http://www.openinferno.com for work examples.

Thanks,
Jack (Sales Manager) @ OpenInferno
This guy pissed me off he hired me and I was almost done and he suddenly tells me he doesn't need the theme anymore because he sold the community -_-.
(2009-11-09, 06:16 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]This guy pissed me off he hired me and I was almost done and he suddenly tells me he doesn't need the theme anymore because he sold the community -_-.

Sucks when you deal with people expecting things for free. It's why I expect payment up front.
Yea but since I do not have a well recognized name (yet) I cant do that Toungue.

Ohh well if anyone is interested in the theme here is a screenie of the theme half done:
[attachment=15912]

Remember its not completely finished and the forum/menu needs some work Wink.
Thas afresh modified?
Pages: 1 2