MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Messed Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Theme Messed Up

Ive uploaded like 3 themes now and even the default theme. Doesent display the logo and the post settings

such as Post Reply > report to a moderator
There is no images its just shows writting.

Please help maybe ive deleted an default image folder?
You have FTP access, right?

Check if you have uploaded the theme's images folder in the right place.
In the theme settings, the image path for the theme is images and needs to be images/ocean
In the Afresh Ocean has no image folder!?
What do you mean!?

Redownload the file in-case it was corrupt or something...
And your dumb. Since ive tryed like hmm 5-8 themes and its still the same read the thread. -.-
(2009-10-19, 08:15 PM)General-Promotion Wrote: [ -> ]And your dumb. Since ive tryed like hmm 5-8 themes and its still the same read the thread. -.-

Angry I AM NOT DUMB. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU SO BE GRATEFUL THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE'S HELPING YOU.

Dumb means cannot speak. Maybe you should think before you call people idiots...
Didn't call anyone an Idiot. I called someone a Dumb little boy.

And also ive uploaded the Theme file to the Image file then gone to my ACP and Import A Theme.

Is that right?
(2009-10-19, 08:22 PM)General-Promotion Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't call anyone an Idiot. I called someone a Dumb little boy.

And also ive uploaded the Theme file to the Image file then gone to my ACP and Import A Theme.

Is that right?

You'll never learn...

In answer to your question, yes. It should be like this:
forum/images/ocean/
...and then you import the XML file which comes with your theme.

But you say it's not showing the images. I'm not sure what's causing that.
Ah, never mind me helping you. I'm not helping someone who calls me dumb.
Dont then your probally new to MyBB anyway i no better people than you.