MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling FireForums - Everything included!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You seem quite in a hurry to sell your site now that everyone know that you were not honest enough to give the prizes to the winners who have worked hard for it. In my book this is fraud.

I hope that Breakers22 wont regret to acquire something from a dishonest person...
If they contact me I can still give them the prizes Wink. If you win something from me it's not my job to hunt them down and give them their prize Wink.
(2009-10-22, 10:24 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]You seem quite in a hurry to sell your site now that everyone know that you were not honest enough to give the prizes to the winners who have worked hard for it. In my book this is fraud.

I hope that Breakers22 wont regret to acquire something from a dishonest person...
Agreed. I think we all remember the debacle regarding a garbage forum skin made by Zomanian that I payed for... and now not giving prizes to contest winners...

Also I love the fact that at first the bidding ended in 12 hours, but after you had 2 interested buyers, the bidded ended in 24 hours...

I'm suprised anyone is dealing with him now..
AwtimusPrime please do not bash things on me because of your own mistakes in the past. Now let me get someone to close this topic Wink.
Closed by request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5