MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: custom installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed many people here are having trouble installing or have no idea what to do with the files. I was wondering like an "Installation Team" that installs a MyBB copy on other people's server if they don't know how to do it. If this is a good idea, I can be part of the team.

What do you say about this?
Tachu Wrote:I've noticed many people here are having trouble installing or have no idea what to do with the files. I was wondering like an "Installation Team" that installs a MyBB copy on other people's server if they don't know how to do it. If this is a good idea, I can be part of the team.

What do you say about this?
Good idea, but I think this would open up a huge legal problem. Users would need to sign a legal contract saying no one is responsible for anything that happens, before anyone installs MyBB for them. Its amazing how many lawsuits are filed nowadays.
Oh.... Yea I didn't think of that...
I could be part. Smile

(If you will do this)
lol i just had the first customer, Fritz. I just installed myBB on his server. he had to go before i could finish installing though so i dont know what he thinks of this "service".