MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I run the Bob's Game Forum at http://forum.bobsgame.com
It's running the latest myBB version, installed this month.

I've been trying to set up a sort of badge system using groups, expanding on simply having certain images and ranks for Moderators and Admins. The first try (for an administrator) worked, both the custom title and "User Star" image transferred. When I tried to make another group (non-staff), I couldn't get the custom title or User Star image to work on that user. Only the usual "Custom User Title" field could be used to change it, which I would be able to work with if only I could get the User Star images to work. I tried a few times, unfortunately I couldn't get either to show up on the users.

Any help would be appreciated.
Has no one ever gotten a solution to this?
Why dont you just upload the images to > Group Image?

Porbally the easiest way for you.
Nope, still no luck. Interestingly though, when I tried adding a image to the Registered users group it worked. Still can't make it work on new non-staff groups.
I'm sorry if I'm wrong. Have you try to set the "Primary User Group" and the "Display User Group" of that user in the user profile via AdminCP?
Ah, I was just changing the Primary Usergroup and expecting it to work, now I put it into Display Usergroup and it showed up. Thanks for the help.