MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For Some People That Are Good With MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am currently running this site:

http://AltroBoard.com

I am looking for some people who are interested in technology that would like to be a part of the Staff...

Currently the following positions are open:
Tech Support
Arcade Manager (We are currently using GameSection, although it has not yet been reinstalled; my forums got wiped and I had to start over on them... D: )
Super Moderator

You can apply by emailing me at [email protected]

Thanks!

TechMan8
Owner of TheTechForums
Vultro Technologies Administration
Hi i'm not looking to be staff, but if you need help with your forum. I'm more than happy to help.

I also run a technology forum. (In my sig)
(2009-10-20, 10:19 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i'm not looking to be staff, but if you need help with your forum. I'm more than happy to help.

Okay, thanks Big Grin I'll remember that.

Nice forum Big Grin I love the theme Big Grin What's it called? Or did you make it...

Could you possibly send me a DL link?
(2009-10-20, 10:25 PM)TechMan8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-20, 10:19 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i'm not looking to be staff, but if you need help with your forum. I'm more than happy to help.

Okay, thanks Big Grin I'll remember that.

Nice forum Big Grin I love the theme Big Grin What's it called? Or did you make it...

Could you possibly send me a DL link?

It's a the bluefox theme from vbulletin. (I have permission) Smile, I ported it over but i believe there is a version of this released somewhere.

Although it's not in english, i'll edit my post with the link.

Edit: http://mybb.name.tr/mybb-theme/blue-fox-...-tema.html
Erm... what language is it in (I'm going to use Google Translator)
(2009-10-22, 12:25 AM)TechMan8 Wrote: [ -> ]Erm... what language is it in (I'm going to use Google Translator)

NVM, turkish Big Grin