MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recommended CMS (free) to meet these requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your own. You never will have a CMS that fits your needs that well as your own CMS. If you just need some simple page editing via a textarea - go for it.
It's not difficult and it'll be perfect.

Believe me - all others will have overpowering features or miss something you'd like to have.
Not to hi-jack the thread but i'm also trying to relocate a cms which a mybb user had created for himself but decided to share it. It's quite similar to the portal but will come with addons such as articles etc, anyone know the link? I can't find it.

Might be worth checking buddy if anyone or I find it.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-576...cms+module
~kerrang!
(2009-10-21, 07:43 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I bought IP.Content not too long after it was released, and I'm well impressed. For the sake of the cost, it helps stop many headaches.

Given the time, I reckon I can get it to integrate into MyBB with no problems. IP's code is pretty simple for that sort of thing...

Does IP.Content need an IP.Board license to use it? It says "add-on" in the description above the price, but normally it also says "You need an IP.Board license" (or something like) as well, it doesn't for that one.
Yes it requires Ipb as I asked about that earlier
It's a shame it requires IP.Board, but if you have an active licence it's well worth the few extra $$$ for it...
'tis indeed. Would be a great standalone product imo.
(2009-10-21, 09:34 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame it requires IP.Board, but if you have an active licence it's well worth the few extra $$$ for it...

But if you don't, then $200 hurts. Shame, I'd be interested for $50 if it worked well.
Hmm... My advice get some one to code a CMS for you. I can code a CMS but I can only code something up with ColdFusion and JSP. So unless you have Cold Fusion or JSP running on your server I can help. But if this request requires PHP then sorry. I can how ever supply you with something I am still kind of coding e-Portal. Nothing fancy, basic CSS, basic HTML, allows you to add/edit/delete news, allows you to put announcement/notes. Uses jQuery, PHP and MySQL. About it really.
Pages: 1 2