MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host-Crunch.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Http://Host-Crunch.com: Post to Host that doesn't suck :p

I have been running Post2Host sites for a fair while now, Host-Crunch is where i got serious, im considering becoming a registered NPO as i make no profit, actually a loss and have no desire to make money from the site!

Host-crunch is about uniqueness, fun, reliability and a whole new way of doing stuff.
We aren't too old yet, barely a year in fact, but we know what we are doing and we love doing it! Downtime's out of the question really, our uptime's guaranteed 99% as you would expect. We aren't a reseller or even on a VPS. Full dedicated awesomeness.Big Grin We don't oversell, we don't screw up. We love our jobs and we are good at them! We revel in free and freedom, that's why we use only open source software(apart form cPanel cause theres no questioning that is there!) that's why our hosting is free, that's why our staff are volunteers! We aren't only reliable and honest, we are helpful and friendly, all our staff are community people and love a joke and to help out wherever! We explain everything to you if you ask, we help you start your website and we help you keep it alive! We provide a full featured service to our customers too, with Cpanel/WHM, a script installer, Ruby support, full PHP, MySQL, Postgre SQL, Apache modules installed on request, tonnes of space and plenty of bandwidth to boot!

If you want a host that actually cares and helps, come give us a look Big Grin

Oh yeah, of course we use MyBB.
That theme looks alot like Afresh green one Toungue. Which i used in my old host XDD. Good luck.
shizzz, forgot my old admin had a hissy and edited all the copyrights! :p changing it back :p

EDIT: sorted Toungue
If I may know how much bandwidth and space do you provide? I am looking for a host where I can run a site equal to AniDB.Net or AnimeNewsNetwork.com or MyAnimeList.net the site is powered using PHP at this stage of development with heavy use of MySQL where all the data will be fetched via query's. There is no hosting on the server other then images of the series for the series information pages, voice actors pictures, user avatars, user gallery, youtube url embed system, user groups which should have group submitted images and that around it.
Hmmm, i would imagine the Pro package will do fine! 1GB of space and 10GB of bandwidth, 20 databases etc and i just started offering a free migration service to new customers! Big Grin
(2009-10-24, 05:14 PM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, i would imagine the Pro package will do fine! 1GB of space and 10GB of bandwidth, 20 databases etc and i just started offering a free migration service to new customers! Big Grin

That's very low for a very trafficked site like animenewsnetwork.com.
Im open to more resources, the packages are like that to prevent overselling! :p
The forum seems to freeze in Google chrome, never had this problem with any other site before.
interested in your reseller on there
is whm with the reseller ones yea?
(2009-10-24, 05:25 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]The forum seems to freeze in Google chrome, never had this problem with any other site before.

That's odd, i just took a massive level of load off the forums!

(2009-10-24, 05:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]interested in your reseller on there
is whm with the reseller ones yea?

Yep! WHM/cpanel! client systems a bit nutty at the moment, but im fixing i! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3