MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: dalehay.com forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intro: I decided to add some forums to my dalehay.com, and why not just choose the best? MyBB!

Forum Link: forum.dalehay.com

Extra Comments: The theme will soon be just like my main site (with all all the big borders and balls), however at the moment it's just basic colours, so it don't look too good. :\ Feel free to register if you want. Smile
404 not found Sad
Bloody .htaccess file... had to edit it for my short url service on my site. It has buggered up the link. :\ There i've corrected it.
it works with http://forum.dalehay.com/index.php

and change the on.gif, off.gif images... Toungue
I'll change them as soon as my PC revives. (The PSD's are on that, and not on my laptop (what i'm on now)).
The colours are rather blinding.
Turn the brightness down on your monitor then :p I don't think they're too blinding... well they are when the page hasn't loaded properly, and it just shows the background... thats a tad too bright to handle, but I think it all goes together nicely.
Yeah... pretty bright for me but then again I perfer dark colors so it may just be me. It's an original concept though as I haven't seen many skins that match your for mybb.
Well I ain't really into the "glossy" type themes that you see now a days, and blue and green seems to be a very popular colour, so choosing that was a MUST, however using yellow with it was a kinda risk... (with like colours merging ect..) But it all worked fine. Also i can tell when people at my college are on my site, even though i'm extremely short sighted... because all i see is a big yellow blur on a monitor :p