MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I keep getting logged out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I know this has to do with the cookie settings I check that thread a support team member posted I looked through thinking I can't do that because every time i try to log in the acp i get in then i click something different in the acp and it goes back to the log in screen. So what should I do?
Please explain in detail Wink
Thanks in advance!
If you need link for some reason its www.neutralipod.co.cc
you need to manually edit your inc/settings.php file and change your cookie settings! in your case you just put a slash for your forum path Wink
Well it should be just a slash i uploaded to the root.
Your cookie domain is set to .94.76.207.131. You need to change it to .neutralipod.co.cc in settings.php then in the ACP.
(2009-10-21, 07:17 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookie domain is set to .94.76.207.131. You need to change it to .neutralipod.co.cc in settings.php then in the ACP.

If you save some other settings (after changing the settings.php) before changing the cookie options in the ACP, it will revert back to the original settings. Then you'll have to do it again...
Thats the funny thing you can't do it in the acp first. I get logged out everytime.
Hence why 3 people have said to edit it in settings.php and then edit it in the ACP.
I edited in the settings.php and now still its still not working I keep getting logged out.
I edited the code to this
$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".neutralipod.co.cc";
Every time i try to edit in acp i get locked out and need to log back in and it wont save it even if i try to log back in and click save (since every time i click something i get loggged out of acp or just brought back to log in screen)
Update It may be working I am able to edit things in the acp and move around. This happened yesterday though I was in the acp for a little bit then all of a sudden it started working again. So i hope this is a permanent fix.