MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i added a Custom pages mod last night then i didnt go on my forum after i uploaded it. I went to go on today and i can't access it and i get this come up

http://i33.tinypic.com/2jeu5hs.jpg

I'm thinking the best thing to do is uninstall everything i added yesterday. Is this the best thing to do?
init.php in INC folder is missing. Best Thing to do is add the file from MyBB Download. (From What I Know)
You havent added Global.Php in your Inc folder.
(2009-10-21, 03:29 PM)General-Promotion Wrote: [ -> ]You havent added Global.Php in your Inc folder.

Actually, that's wrong. It's referring to a missing file while reading global.php.
yeah it seems to be init.php :p try re uploading that and removing the plugin files for now!
(2009-10-21, 04:24 PM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]yeah it seems to be init.php :p try re uploading that and removing the plugin files for now!

Tried that. Same error Sad.
Reupload the entire ./inc/ folder apart from settings.php, make sure ./inc/ is CHMOD to 755 and files inside are 644. You do have all the files in the correct structure, yeah??
(2009-10-21, 05:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload the entire ./inc/ folder apart from settings.php, make sure ./inc/ is CHMOD to 755 and files inside are 644. You do have all the files in the correct structure, yeah??

As far as i know all files are in the correct place. I didnt move anything i just added a custom page mod then it stopped working. I did replace the Htaccess but i try to replace it with the original file (which size is 2748) over the file on my server (size is 2686) it just changes the size back to 2686 so whether thats whats wrong i dont know. I uploaded the /Inc folder again (Not settings.php) all permissions are correct. Still broke Sad.
So do you get this on the forum in general or on the custom page?? Because a custom page shouldn't cause this...
(2009-10-21, 05:36 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So do you get this on the forum in general or on the custom page?? Because a custom page shouldn't cause this...

http://www.profifaleagues.net/

Whole forum Sad

Undecided
Pages: 1 2