MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have a problem with templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-10-24, 11:23 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Use something that uses javascript, quick login form, make sure you can delete posts with inline thread moderation, use quick reply, that sort if thing.

Yeah,all these stuff work.
Do you have any anti-virus/anti-spyware, ad block, popup blocker that could be interfering??

I'm thinking its one of the above because the jscript that is called for that particular action is named popup_menu.js and some over-zealous softwares blockout anything with popup in it.
The fact that its doing this sytem wide, regardless of your browser makes me think even more its one of the above.
G33K you won't believe this-Kaspersky was the problem.And it still is.How can I fix this?Probably some update it did,but what can I do to prevent it?
I don't use kaspersky so don't know the exact settings but there is usually an exclude option which you can use to exclude your url
I have internet security 2010 so this might not be exactly the same, but here's where it is for me:

Kaspersky > Settings (top right) > Web Anti-Virus (near top of list) > Settings > Settings (on the new window that just opened) > Exclusions > Add > type the URL and press OK.
Here is how my kasp. 2009 looks:

[Image: kasp.png]

It has no option for "web anti-virus".
That did it for me. I had a pop blocker and after I disabled it everything is fine for me. Thanks.
(2009-10-24, 12:07 PM)notorious mental Wrote: [ -> ]Here is how my kasp. 2009 looks:

<snip>

It has no option for "web anti-virus".

Got this from the Kaspersky forums:

Settings>Protection>Anti-Malware>Web Traffic Protection Settings>Add under trusted urls

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?sho...t&p=661027
Thanks guys...
Fixed,Thanks.
I can't believe it.That damn thing got stuck again.I closed kaspersky,whitelisted the urls,nothing worked,I can't believe it.What did I do wrong again,I think kaspersky isn't the problem as it seems,and I can't find what the hell is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4