MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make a website - Free Web Hosting and Cheap Domain/URL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

Buy a GoDaddy URL and make sure to use a coupon code. You can usually purchase one between $1.00 and 14.00 Just search google for a coupon code. Then you use domain forwarding to your free webhost url.

But first, you have to set up your free web domain. They also have free templates and lots of space. No ads from them either. You can make money using google ads on your own or some other ad site.

Register here: http://www.000webhost.com

They give 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.

-J
I don't recomend 000 as a free webhost. They suck. The Godaddy trick is nice though.
Spam has been reported.
Referral link removed.
I hate to revive this thread, but I totally agree with T0m

And the script installer is a big scam at the moment in my opinion,

Free Account Error Message:
"We are upgrading autoinstaller at the moment. We do not have exact date when it wil be finished.
However, you can upgrade account and immediatelly start using another autoinstalled that has 50 scripts ready to install in one click!"

yea, I'm NOT going to pay them nearly 5 dollars a month so they can install a few scripts that can be downloaded for free and installed easily Dodgy
Well at least you posted. Although a necro post isn't the best place to introduce yourself.

However I've never liked 000webhost. And, besides this was originally a spam post to try and get referrals for money.
Seems to be a spam....
(2009-11-09, 09:52 AM)adelaideroofingexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be a spam....

Hi pot, meet kettle. Wink
(2009-11-09, 10:30 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-09, 09:52 AM)adelaideroofingexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be a spam....

Hi pot, meet kettle. Wink

lol
When I was on there, I got banned for having a forum?!?! It was dum.

Not to mention the downtime was terrible. I left right away.
Pages: 1 2