MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-10-23, 11:35 PM)SpaceFreak91 Wrote: [ -> ]I got worried when I clicked this part of the forum, thinking it was more nut job WoW geeks, thank God it's not.

Edit: Just for the record, if you are, I didn't mean that offensive - or did I?

I understand completely Toungue
There is this guy with a forum called wow-h4x.com or something. I thought it was just a hacking site and he wanted it to sound catchy by calling it 'Wow hacks', turns out its a World of Warcraft hacking site >_>
Lol'd! That's bad >_<
But yes, WoW not for me, so I was hesistant about clicking this part of the forum, lol.
(2009-10-24, 09:08 AM)SpaceFreak91 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol'd! That's bad >_<
But yes, WoW not for me, so I was hesistant about clicking this part of the forum, lol.

WoW brings me out in rashes :p i haven't been here long, but even i have noticed an upsoing in banning :/
Just as bad as World of Warcraft is WowBB and its derivatives WowClassic and UltraBB! Big Grin
lol WowBB I tried to download it ones and there server send me infected files.
(2009-10-25, 10:46 PM)Deadriot Wrote: [ -> ]lol WowBB I tried to download it ones and there server send me infected files.

Not sure how you tried to "download" it since its a paid for BB? Unless you tried during one of their "demos".
The things is I was looking around IPB and I came across there conversion page and supported softwares which I clicked. And sorry, just remembered i was not download it, I closed the browser the very second i got connected to there site and got a warning from AV saying that there is a malicious cookie send by there site.
Yeah, the WowBB software had various exploits in its history. A site I'm on that uses it (WowClassic) was infected awhile back.
Well there are many bad BBS out there where the developers don't take care of the patching of the exploits. The worst place to search for a BBS is SourceForge.net the BBS's out there don't seem like they are being developed by a strong team.
The problem with sourceforge is I find more dead projects than I do live ones Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3