MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTB] Custom Unique Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-10-22, 04:07 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I will see what I can do. What color scheme would you like?

If Joshee suddenly dies I can take it over and I will send 10% of the income to him xD.
(2009-10-23, 12:05 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-22, 04:07 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I will see what I can do. What color scheme would you like?

If Joshee suddenly dies I can take it over and I will send 10% of the income to him xD.

Read that again Zomaian :p
(2009-10-22, 09:51 PM)Haunter Master Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I though you wanted a theme for PokeProject, seeing as it's the only link in your sig. It looks quite nice though Big Grin

Thanks HM. I know you from PC. Smile
Contradicting statement is indeed contradicting.
(2009-10-23, 12:07 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-23, 12:05 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]

Read that again Zomaian :p

I you are talking about "of the income to him" but I cant sent it because I am dead right?

well that is the whole joke so that I dont have to send him 10% Wink.
Ok where did this whole think about me randomly dying come from? Do you know something I dont?? Toungue
(2009-10-23, 01:26 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Ok where did this whole think about me randomly dying come from? Do you know something I dont?? Toungue

Hehe it was a joke, I was just letting him know I can do it too Wink.
Let me know if you need it done.
Oh yeah, I'm also available for custom themes. I do charge, but I can probably do it for a lower price as I'd take this on myself.

Example-wise, I'm a pretty simple guy, lol. Theme's I've made:

Risen Gloss
MyIPB < Most popular
Borders

and,

MyMech

Drop me a PM if you're interested.
Position as now been filled. Thanks to all those who responded. I will keep you all in mind for upcomming projects.
Pages: 1 2 3