MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cristal-Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alrighty peeps I have come here to request a favor. Rather a large favor as well... I assist with running the site
www.cristal-design.com along with another admin. We are a art/gfx community and have great things in store for this site and we wish to some day compete with the other great art sites online. However the theme we are using currently is a DL'd theme. Not a very common one at that but none the less not our own custom design. As a GFX community designing the theme is not going to be the major issue however we need someone who can code it from scratch once the design is finished. In this favor we would need a theme for the MyBB style forum as well as for the matching homepage we will be establishing.

Sadly we haven't the money to pay for this to be done. We would greatly appreciate it and forever be in debt to anyone who is capable of helping us out with this task free of charge! If you can help PLEASE let me know! If you wish to check out the site before hand and think you can help us out hit me (s9TeeN) up on the site. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help out our community.
Peace,
-XIX
Says the site has been hacked..
It was hacked. Tonight actually but we have it back trying to get the backups back.

As to GhazaI, STFU!!! I'm asking for a favor and do not need your smart lime remarks! I have a job thank you however I can't afford to put my life into this forum. For now I'd appreciate a humanly favor! Perhaps you don't know what that is though...
So you are saying that you want the forum theme to match the homepage design that you have?
We did yes however I'm sorry to have wasted your time but being that we were hacked we no longer need a coder! Thanks anyway!!