MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DigitalMod (Redone Forum and added New Things)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Members,

I just reopened DigitalMod with a New (TLD) domain, Redone the Forum, and added some more scripts. I hope you all like them and join our forums! The Forums is a General Chat forum where you can talk about anything you like as long as it doesn't break the rules. We also have a uploader where you are allowed to upload files and share with all your friends. If you have some spear time drop on by the chat room and well CHAT Big Grin. There are a few more scripts on the site so drop on by and try every thing out for your self!

Forum: DigitalMod's Forum

-------------------------
~DigitalMod Staffs
Make the site theme and the forum theme match.
i was trying to find a nice theme for the board to match it but i couldn't so i'll try to edit the site to match Big Grin

Thanks for the comment Smile
No problem.
In my opinion the front-page needs A LOT of work and the theme is OK.

Also please get a better logo but overall the content looks great.
Thanks for the comment I know my home page needs workSad. Does any one have suggestions to what I should change, add, remove...
(2009-10-23, 02:15 AM)DigitalMod Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comment I know my home page needs workSad. Does any one have suggestions to what I should change, add, remove...

Try using a plain color for background such as a grey/white one. Get a better logo use less glow and some simple fonts such as sans. Than make your menu bar also smooth sides as the main page and use another font for the website. Also the white glosy mac like bars do not look good on the white page, just use simple <h1></h1>.

Well that is a start Wink.
Thanks for the suggestions, i have changed all the things u have said except the logo(i'll get to that later on Big Grin)

Is there anything else i can change? (Im new to website making and all that so i don't know whats good and whats not. D: )
Any more suggestions?

Also what are some good ways in getting more members -.-
Bump Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2