MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional User Groups and Forum Team Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

How do you make mybb recognize users who have a additional user group set on the manage user groups page since I believe this is why the forum team page doesn't show my additional groups.

Currently I have set up a seperate forum for the people who I work with on my main mybb forum to communicate privately and subscribe to committtees that we have established to accomplish tasks.

Permissions seem to work but the subset of the users who have subscribed to the committees shown in teh attachment don't appear on the manage groups table or forum teams.

All Groups shown in attached picture saying * Committee Member are the additional groups that are assigned/ subscribed to each user accordingly.
Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
There has to be a member in that usergroup for it to be displayed on the Forum Team page.
And a member has to have their profile setup for that as their display group.
Sure but why when you set someones additional group to be something that they are not shown in both a top level and a additional group??

So your saying that the only way to have someone appear in a additional group is to set that as their display group? Instead of tacking on group privs the way I believe its intended?

Thanks by the way for your help.
Oh you're talking about the count for members in a usergroup?

I have already reported this as a bug. I think it's been fixed for next maintenance releases. I would need to double check that.
ohh ok.. great so its not just me.