MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Statistics panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

In the Bulletin Board I'm setting up, there is no need for the Board Statistics panel. Is there a way to disable or to hide Board Statistics altogether ?

Greetings,

Michel
ACP > Configuration > Forum Home Options > Show Small Stats Section > No.
Hi Matt,

That is what I already did. But now I see I had left "Show who's online" set to Yes.
Set that one to No and now the section is hidden.
Apparently setting "Show Small Stats" to "No" is ignored when "Show who's online" is still set to yes.
A little bug perhaps ?

Greetings

Michel
I'm not sure what you mean, they're separate settings. I just tested and the stats turn off when I turn them off whether the online bit is on or off. The 'small stats' refers to the row that contains the stats, not the entire statistics block.
Please look at the attachment.
This is what I mean : When "Show who's online" is set to "Yes", the "Show Small Stats Section" will still be desplayed.
It looks like you have to disable every single item that "Show Small Stats Section" displays has to be set to "No", before you can make it hide altogether.

Greets .
(2009-10-23, 02:00 PM)DoctorWatson Wrote: [ -> ]When "Show who's online" is set to "Yes", the "Show Small Stats Section" will still be desplayed.

The small stats section is the bit that says "Our members have made....", and that will go once you turn off the small stats section, because that's what the small stats section is. If you want to remove the entire block titled Board Statistics, which is made up of the small stats section and the who's online section, then you need to turn them both off, yes, as the small stats setting is just part of that block.

When I first posted I thought you meant you just wanted to remove the small stats bit, not the entire block, think it caused some confusion Toungue
OK Matt.
Now I know the reason why.
Perhaps a little confusing for a newby Dodgy

Greetings,

Michel