MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.02 - Security Update [7/1/2006]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
darkid Wrote:what the update doing? what is the bugs that u fix? can u say?

There was a Vulnerability reported this morning (I think the Developers have known it before), the leaks were closed, and I think theres some update about usergroup permissions too Smile

EDIT: Excuse me, I didn't sleep tonight Sad
I'm sure, there was an update in the User Permissions Routines, because in my Forum, the multiple Usergroup Permissions funcion perfectly.
Big respect!!!
Updated Smile

Thanks.
Quote:I'm sure, there was an update in the User Permissions Routines, because in my Forum, the multiple Usergroup Permissions funcion perfectly.
Then I guess I should keep quite about me not changing anything to do with that? Toungue

This update fixes 3 known security related issues, and MySQL 5.0 compatibility problems.
WDZ Wrote:Shouldn't mybb_102_changed_files.zip contain usercp.php? [Image: msn_dunno.gif]

yeh, wdz looks like Chris missed out something.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Then I guess I should keep quite about me not changing anything to do with that? Toungue

Toungue si it wasn't you but tinywizard in here Wink but as my sleepy eyes can see, it works, no matter how, why, or when (sometimes Big Grin) but it works Smile

*yawn*
i up-to-date my mybb board

thx for the update

Smile
I see the exploit information that I found was put to good use.
xiaozhu Wrote:Its good to see updates =D

My comment was ment to jus say that I am excited to see things actively being noticed, fixed and changed. I had heard a bazillion comments about the development being slow and now I know that is not true.

Great work and thanks for the update!
Updated, and everything seems to be running smoothly.
-Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4