MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: want to fix it help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi
anyone can help me ..i am in trouble and wanna fix this

[Image: 2irxcvo.png]
Make sure your language files are from 1.4.9, particularly global.lang.php for this error.
but first everything was perfect ...it happend suddenly Sad
Goto Admin>Configuration>Langangues Then click on the options OF your Lang which you are using then goto global.lang.php find newpm_notice_one And Fix it there. Also Edit the Link.
it should be
<a href="private.php?action=read&amp;pmid={2}" style="font-weight: bold;">{3}</a>

OR to edit the lang is to goto /inc/languages/ YOUR LANG / Global.lang.php
well i tried but didnt fixed .
the given code is same appearing there Sad
what shld i do ?
:O i am such a idiot.

{1} 
Idk how to fix lol

{1} should be {1} so idk
Just download the MyBB package and upload a new copy of ./inc/languages/english/global.lang.php... all your files are from 1.4.9, yes??
newpm_notice_one in global.lang.php should be as follows:

<strong>You have one unread private message</strong> from {1} titled <a href="private.php?action=read&amp;pmid={2}" style="font-weight: bold;">{3}</a>
I think i found it! i was exploring global.php and found. build_profile_link() That must be the thing. I found in function.php it so you search for it. mine looks like

function build_profile_link($username="", $uid=0, $target="", $onclick="")
{
	global $lang;

if(!$username && $uid == 0)
	{
		// Return Guest phrase for no UID, no guest nickname
		return $lang->guest;
	}
	elseif($uid == 0)
	{
		// Return the guest's nickname if user is a guest but has a nickname
		return $username;
	}
	else
	{
		// Build the profile link for the registered user
		if(!empty($target))
		{
			$target = " target=\"{$target}\"";
		}

if(!empty($onclick))
		{
			$onclick = " onclick=\"{$onclick}\"";
		}

// If we're in the archive, link back a directory
		if(IN_ARCHIVE == 1)
		{
			return "<a href=\"../../".get_profile_link($uid)."\"{$target}{$onclick}>{$username}</a>";
		}
		elseif(IN_ADMINCP == 1)
		{
			return "<a href=\"../".get_profile_link($uid)."\"{$target}{$onclick}>{$username}</a>";
		}
		else
		{
			return "<a href=\"".get_profile_link($uid)."\"{$target}{$onclick}>{$username}</a>";
		}
	}
It's not about the build_profile_link() function, just make sure all your files are up to date... if all of your files are from 1.4.9 it will work fine.
Pages: 1 2