MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Couple of errors/problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I Rebuild the catch for most_replied_threads, most_viewed_threads i get a sql error: 1064, which happened on the old host as well. Also when i try to check for up dates for my plugins its says: There was a problem communicating with the mod version server. When i try to veiw php info, it worked on my other host it says this to me: Warning [2] phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons - Line: 25 - File: admin/modules/tools/php_info.php PHP 5.2.11 (Linux)

File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/tools/php_info.php	25	phpinfo
/admin/index.php	380	require
Can you tell us what the actual SQL error was?? 1064 is meaningless on it's own.

The mod check issue is being looked into.

If your host has disabled phpinfo, it's nothing we can do anything about, you'll need to contact them about it.
So the mod check is from your servers? Nothing wrong with mine? And heres what I get for the sql errors when i try to rebuild the catch for most_replied_threads, most_viewed_threads:

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2o' at line 1
Query:
SELECT tid, subject, views, fid FROM mybb_threads WHERE visible='1' ORDER BY views DESC LIMIT 0, 2o

Thanks