MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need an index page like "latest forum post"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need an index page which will show the latest forum posts.. I mean something like at www.geeklog.net ..It can also be at the header part of my forum. How can we built something like this or is there something existing like this. Thank you for your help.
The MyBB portal page contains a block that displays the last x number of posts. It can be found on the portal.php page on your site.

Is this what you are talking about, or would you like the latest posts to be displayed outside of MyBB (like somewhere else on the site)?
hey

well the page linked, looks like alot the portal page, and maybe , little more details added to it, will make it much simillar.

have a look here

chaw
yes it is exactly this what i am searching but how can i put the latest threads block at the left of my index page?

is it possible?
ok but

how can i put the latest thread post block to index page?

and

can i change its dimensions?

from where can i do these?
What alter is saying can he take the latest threads from the portal page and put it on hes index page of hes site ( Not the forums or portal ) I am also looking for the code to do this for my clan site. BTW mark can u help me on my clan site to intergrate the forums...
Sure.
Do you have MSN?
Ive PM'ed u my msn addy