MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big Ez World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-10-25, 11:31 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-25, 04:47 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:General Conversation and other Off Topic Discussion. Wood Working , Metal Working , DIY , Camping , hiking, horses, motorized noise-makers, conservation, regional issues, general backcountry Chit Chat & topics of interest that don't fit elsewhere.
Sub Forums: Forum Contains No New PostsSports

I don't understand why all the above looks so "non matching". You have words starting with with capital letters then words starting with small letters, yet looking at the forum itself all of these words should either have the words have capital letters or small letters. Certainly not a mixture!

It's because after I put in his themes and set his site up, he tweaked and edited the site to suit his needs. Many forum icons were changed and swapped out with his own personal preference. I set up the basics and he has been doing what pleases him and his members on his own.

This is 100% true. SCD did a great job on the install , theme Etc. but as with most I added some personal touches to it. But I am sure if you check out the SCD site you can down load the theme ( Click here ) as they created it. Scd has some Awsome themes and there support is Exactly like MyBB top knotch Wink
Just did a re vamp and scd added a few new themes , please have a look and let me know what yall think...

http://bigezworld.com/index.php
cleaned things up a bit ....
http://www.bigezworld.com/
I can't access your forum, it says that I am banned so I am guessing you have banned a sizable IP range from Australia, you might want to look at that :s
humm , I only have these two Ranges banned .....122.*.*.* 202.*.*.*
Yes, that's a pretty big range... Undecided
That theme looks horrible IMHO.
Thanks , I love it Wink
Theme is okay i guess, doesn't really fit your topic though. The descriptions looks bleeping huge though.
Pages: 1 2 3