MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Wanted - Will Pay Money - "Ads After First Line" - like digital point forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's not helpful to the thread. I asked a question in this thread, or asking for someone to make me a plugin, not getting into a debate about ad placement. Digital Point are doing this.

How can I display an adsense ad (460 banner) after the first line / sentence inside the first post of the thread.
Even if Youtube does something it doesn't mean it's right, see dropped support for IE6...

Google won't listen if they banned you and you say: "But digital point does it too!" Wink

Just keep it in mind.

To your request: It'll require a modification of an existing or a completely new plugin.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Yep, I'm aware of that. But Digital Point and the countless sites that do this will of been banned. As the problem mentioned was because Labrocca thinks its not distingishable form the contnet. I will have a message 'Sponsored Ads' or 'advertisment' above the ads.

So can anyone do the plugin for me??

Summary of what I want: plugin allowing me to display advert after first sentence/line/paragraph (whichever is most suitable)
(2009-10-25, 02:20 PM)kenten Wrote: [ -> ]But DP is the biggest forum on the internet I think? (or one of) it must be okay if they are doing it. Surely.

If you look how they have it setup you can tell it is a link of Google ads, it's just inside the posts as Google ads. I believe high CTR.

In that case putting adsense ads inside blog posts is wrong..
I will post a thread on the adsense forum there. Smile

No. Not really http://www.thebiggestboards.com they are around 50ishness.
Yeah, 50ish. Massive with millions of posts.

Anyone going to do it then?
Pages: 1 2