MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCD Code Hide Plugin 1.0 For MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As per the request in this thread.

I've written and released the plugin. I've submitted it to the mods database. Enjoy.
Download?
(2009-10-28, 09:15 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Download?

Oops, its on a link from the linked request page. Sorry Wink

Or you can go here.

I really should release another version that hides it if you reply to the post too, but I've been busy heh.
403 error on your link Smile
(2009-10-28, 11:44 PM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]403 error on your link Smile

No, there isn't. If you're getting a 403 then you're in a blocked country and you'll have to wait till its validated in the mods db here.
This doesn't work to stop viewing the code if quoted. I can still see the content.
(2009-10-29, 12:03 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't work to stop viewing the code if quoted. I can still see the content.

Hence why I said what is in the tail here Wink you already reported this to me *tease*
(2009-10-28, 09:39 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-28, 09:15 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Download?

Oops, its on a link from the linked request page. Sorry Wink

Or you can go here.

I really should release another version that hides it if you reply to the post too, but I've been busy heh.

I've corrected the plugin in a bugfix release to also hide the code when you quote a post in the reply. I'll release the v1.1 update to the current version as soon as 1.0 is validated so I can submit an update to the Mods db and get my new guid. I need to wait for that so I can have my plugin take advantage of the MyBB autoupdate feature. labrocca, if you're interested in how I did it PM me and I'll share Wink
I forgot to mention I'll be keeping it off my download site as well, until such time as I can get the guid. For the same reasons. Please be patient, the original should be validated soon as it is already past the 24 hours they suggest for being the normal time within which submissions are validated. And I think I'm tired and starting to ramble. So goodnight gents.
(2009-10-29, 12:21 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]<snip>

I forgot to mention I'll be keeping it off my download site as well, until such time as I can get the guid. For the same reasons. Please be patient, the original should be validated soon as it is already past the 24 hours they suggest for being the normal time within which submissions are validated. And I think I'm tired and starting to ramble. So goodnight gents.

You didn't get the guid when you uploaded the initial version??
You don't get issued a different guid everytime you make a change to the plugin.
If it isn't validated yet, just go to your manage page and upload the updated one.
i can't wait for it
lol
(2009-10-29, 06:22 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't get the guid when you uploaded the initial version??
You don't get issued a different guid everytime you make a change to the plugin.
If it isn't validated yet, just go to your manage page and upload the updated one.

I got it thanks, I just didn't know I could update it before its validated Smile
Going to do that now with both my plugins that need updating.
(2009-10-29, 12:03 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't work to stop viewing the code if quoted. I can still see the content.

Ok, version 1.1 is available from the original download link. If you (or anyone) find any more issues please post in the thread for this plugin there.

And yes, you DO have to register and submit an intro thread. But thats IT for the free plugins. Not bad IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4