MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AvPolar CMS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I would present AvP CMS. My Current project that involves MyBB.
Note: Its no released
Release Date: Dont Know

Read first to know me:
http://avdose.sfh.cc/forum/showthread.php?tid=169

Features
- Ajax Scripts
- MyBB Integrations
- Easy Web-page making
- Easy Installation
- Easy Management
- Easy Code Learning

Since its based on MyBB. I give credits so much to the MyBB Staff for the inspiration. I learned how MyBB is coded, while I learned it I was so inspired I created AvPolar CMS.

MyBB Integrations - Since my website is Integrated with MyBB here are some features that are closely available for 0.0.6d

- Thread Management
- PM Management
- Attachment Management
- Plugin Friendly Scripts

Last notes, well I am the solely developer for AvP. Well I need a few guys..

- n1tr0b
http://avdose.sfh.cc
Your website isn't working.
(2009-10-26, 09:06 AM)Baldilocks Wrote: [ -> ]Your website isn't working.

There is a problem with my host... Maybe a DDoS
Interesting
That looks very nifty and cool but I believe it still needs a lot of work and also for what is it used exactly? Like what is the goal/point of it, why should we sue AvPolar?
(2009-10-27, 02:07 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]That looks very nifty and cool but I believe it still needs a lot of work and also for what is it used exactly? Like what is the goal/point of it, why should we sue AvPolar?

My Goal is to make MyBB Powerful... I want to embed MyBB into my AvPolar thats my main goal

and for the work... I really need alot... I'm the only one coding it Big Grin
Although I love Opera 10, you should make your CMS "best viewed" in all browsers. Yes, that includes IE6 too. Toungue

I'm not sure on this one, but good luck. I've been developing a MyBB-CMS for 6 months and it still isn't perfect.
(2009-10-27, 09:07 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Although I love Opera 10, you should make your CMS "best viewed" in all browsers. Yes, that includes IE6 too. Toungue

I'm not sure on this one, but good luck. I've been developing a MyBB-CMS for 6 months and it still isn't perfect.

It look good also in Firefox... but thx... Been developing AvPolar for 3 months now....

You got more ideas than me so, I would try to get ideas from you
The CMS I'm making isn't really to do with forums, it's more a CMS made up from the core of MyBB, so for example, you use the ACP to write the contents of the page in the templates, or manage the users or settings. If you didn't look at the ACP, then you wouldn't know it was MyBB. It's just my laziness not wanting to start from scratch... Toungue

A MyBB CMS is pretty useless, IMO. If anything, you should focus on redesigning the Portal that comes with it, and then plugging into the ACP to write articles and things like that (as apposed to writing in forums). That's a much easier, and much more logical, solution to creating a full-blown CMS.
(2009-10-27, 10:17 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]The CMS I'm making isn't really to do with forums, it's more a CMS made up from the core of MyBB, so for example, you use the ACP to write the contents of the page in the templates, or manage the users or settings. If you didn't look at the ACP, then you wouldn't know it was MyBB. It's just my laziness not wanting to start from scratch... Toungue

A MyBB CMS is pretty useless, IMO. If anything, you should focus on redesigning the Portal that comes with it, and then plugging into the ACP to write articles and things like that (as apposed to writing in forums). That's a much easier, and much more logical, solution to creating a full-blown CMS.

It's not really a MyBB CMS.. The theme is only based on MyBB. I'm trying to create a them for me self... And I'm still a kid... What do you expect??
Pages: 1 2