MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] MYBB Torrent status and tracker injector mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a plugin that trackers torrent stats posted on mybb forum and displays it in the postbit and injects pre-configured torrent trackers when users downloading attached torrents. This was developed by some one for me and Im closing my site and I want to sell this. Remember that this is the only one mod and you will get one domain license only. You cant resell this.

What this script do-
Few advantages of torrents stats tracking system-

You can see how many seeds,leechs the torrent have without browsing the torrent site and choose the best torrent .
[Image: 1zvejpt.jpg]

And you can see what are the files and seeders,leechers chart inside the post-
[Image: eivc46.jpg]

And most special part of the system-

Just think that you uploaded a torrent file downloaded from demonoid.com So the torrent will contain the demonoid.com tracker and your torrent will only contain seeders and leechers from demonoid.com tracker.
So with our system we inject free public open torrent trackers to the torrent unique system which will be done automatically. So when you download torrents from the site the torrent will contain many free public trackers inside it to track seeders leechers from each public trackers. ( You can mention what torrent trackers to inject inside) So the torrent will speed up with more seeds and leechs. This system is unique.

This mod is designed to MYBB forum software. ANd you doesnt need root access or dedicated server to install this. This is working on shared hosting.

For now only 1 license is available.

You will get-
Full mod with installation document
Full support from the developer
Upgrades when new MYBB version comes out for free

So the last price is $50 and you will never hesitate for this unique system.
Thanks

Questions welcome!
I think I know who developed this. You need to ask for developer's permission to sell this.
(2009-10-26, 01:18 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I know who developed this. You need to ask for developer's permission to sell this.

Yes its ok. Because im removing from my site and im only selling one license for one domain!
Hi,
Sorry to bump old thread!

Is this sold? Any demo link available to check how plugin works?
i need this! plz!
(2009-10-26, 01:23 PM)Ruchira88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-26, 01:18 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I know who developed this. You need to ask for developer's permission to sell this.

Yes its ok. Because im removing from my site and im only selling one license for one domain!

Erm... Does the license allow this?
(2010-07-20, 09:30 AM)mastermunj Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Sorry to bump old thread!

Is this sold? Any demo link available to check how plugin works?

I doubt your gunna get it.

Wow, didn't realise how old this thread was. Please don't necropost Wink

--reported Smile
Hello,

We do not allow any thing containing Illegal material, like your plugin does (Torrents), to be showcased on the MyBB.com website.

Please open a thread in the private inquires forum for more information.

Thanks,