MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updated Profile Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-10-27, 08:37 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-26, 09:10 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]It's Javascript.

You should always put an unobtrusive method to any javascript. Not everyone uses it.

Any suggestions, It basically is just tabs showing and hiding DIV's, any ideas for another way?
Yeah, in jQuery, you can set a div with a specific name to be hidden when it's loaded.

$("div[name='hide']").hide();

All divs with the "name" tag set as "hide" will be hidden when the page is loaded. Importantly, because this is done by javascript, it will only be hidden if the user has/is using javascript.

Then it's just about positioning your divs properly around the page. Smile
Now got inline status updates!

[attachment=15816]
Damn, your members are lucky.
Development starts on the friends system today Smile will keep updates here.
:O
awesomeee Smile
Like it soo much
Well, have to wait until mynetwork.
Yeah, I would release it but no point with mynetwork coming out, and there is lots of edits i've done within the code, none of it is a plugin.
(2009-10-31, 04:15 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I would release it but no point with mynetwork coming out, and there is lots of edits i've done within the code, none of it is a plugin.
Personally, I would be eternally grateful if you would share it. I think a lot of people would use it.
Well I am going to work on it some more, get the friends system working how i want then i will look into working on a release, i believe mynetwork isn't going to be completely free (may be wrong).
Pages: 1 2 3 4