MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: default_avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have changed the default_avatar.gif to my custom image.
But now how do I set the default avatar for all players that do not have an avatar?
Assuming it's in the ./images/avatars/ folder:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `avatar` = 'images/avatars/default_avatar.gif', `avatartype` = 'gallery' WHERE `avatar` = '';
Thanks, it worked!
It set the default avatar for all players but they are able to remove it...
There is anyway to set this image for the person who do not have set the avatar yet... like... insead of the no-image put the default image?
That's what this does, if they haven't got an avatar yet, it gives them the default one... they can still change it as this does nothing to stop them changing it, only gives people an avatar if they haven't currently got one.
Ok.
And how about the clear_avatar.gif?
This image is set when the person do not select one avatar?
I'm not really sure what you're asking now, this query won't automatically make new users have an avatar selected, this is only meant for current users... if people don't have an avatar, you run this, they then have the avatar you put in the query.
What is the function of the clear_avatar.gif?
Located on: forums/images/avatars
[attachment=15787]

If the member click into the remove avatar the profile will set to none avatar.
I want instead of the none avatar is the one whit a "?" like this one:
[Image: noavatar.jpg]

INSTEAD OF NO IMAGES IT WILL PUT THIS ONE ABOVE.
Yes.. It would be a great thing...
Intead of no image one like the "NO AVATAR" you posted.
Where I have to add this cord ?

(2009-10-26, 10:34 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming it's in the ./images/avatars/ folder:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `avatar` = 'images/avatars/default_avatar.gif', `avatartype` = 'gallery' WHERE `avatar` = '';
Pages: 1 2