MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB cell phone compatible version - 2 or 3 Betatesters Requested!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I definately would be!
Yes! Yay!
Not to be a stickler, but WAP is a wireless access point. The Wireless Markup Language is abbreviated WML. WML is very similar to HTML.

Cell phones and other mobile devices are common enough to merit a WML skin for MyBB.
I'd love one.
laie_techie Wrote:Not to be a stickler, but WAP is a wireless access point. The Wireless Markup Language is abbreviated WML. WML is very similar to HTML.

Cell phones and other mobile devices are common enough to merit a WML skin for MyBB.
WAP also stands for "Wireless Application Protocol" Wink
hmm,. do people actually go onto forums on thier WAP compatible phone?
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:hmm,. do people actually go onto forums on thier WAP compatible phone?

Well, ofcourse. Say your out at a remote location, and your looking to read something interesting. You take out your cell, and start browsing the forums!

I'd love this hack. Keep up the good work!
Ye ye man ill love one
well the thing is that it's been long time i use my imate pocket pc to browse my forums and mybb forums, and they just appear like u see it on the pc Big Grin.

chaw
Pages: 1 2 3