MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Submit a sitemap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy,

I would like to ask you how can i submite a sitemap to google and to other major search engines ? How to generate it for this tipe of website ?
The Google SEO plugin is good for creating a sitemap. To submit it you need to go to the Sitemap section of Google Webmaster tools and submit it there. As for other search engines, I'm not so sure, it may even be automatic.
i use google seo plugin ... but how to generate the sitemap which i want to submit ?
If the site in your sig is your forum, then you already have it here:
http://www.housemusicdot.com/sitemap-index.xml

You should add that to your robots.txt and all search engines which are interested in sitemaps and which already know about your site will find it in a couple of days automatically.

Alternatively you can ping that URL to search engines that support it, or in case of Google you can also submit them in their webmaster tools.
thx a lot
Why you removed the Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2009 MyBB Group. ??
You can't do this unless you do not want support...
Sleepy

OK, you removed it earlier, I closed the thread, you added it back, seemingly just to get support, and now as you've removed it again you'll be permanently denied support here. We're not going to let people get round this rule by adding it back when they want support and then removing it again. If you can't have one small line of text showing your appreciation for MyBB, we shouldn't be expected to spend our time supporting you.

All further threads will be closed.

Edit: One more chance to keep it there. If it's gone again the above will apply.