MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users can close their own threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is there any plugin that allow isers to close their own thread but they still can't delete their posts or threads?
Thank you for that, but I have a little problem with mybb central, I can't view any attachments, I've activated my acc, but I think it's because I didn't read the private message from admin or something like that..:/

Something else please, or the same on other server?Wink
(2009-10-27, 07:46 PM)chris666 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for that, but I have a little problem with mybb central, I can't view any attachments, I've activated my acc, but I think it's because I didn't read the private message from admin or something like that..:/

Something else please, or the same on other server?Wink

You can't download it because it's a paid plugin, you need to pay $10 USD to gain access to VIP plugins, now this may seem like a rip off to some. But Labrocca works hard on his plugins, and has many useful ones. If you want it you'll have to pay.
I don't think it's a rip off, if I wrote plugins, very useful plugins, I would do the same, but currently I can't afford that:/