MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Dark Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok I dont really get it, the header of webvotion theme is teh same as pirate nervo it was just brancehed out so I modded it so it was inside the container, its not copying if the header was already like that.

Also I dont really know what your trying to get at Lunty, robbing a bank is nothing like ripping. But if you really are bothered by this Ill take out the thead image and use my own.
Hmm... Okay.

You copied the header:

ConsoleWorld Header
[Image: k1svsz.png]

SystemFreeze Header
[Image: 121wwns.png]

You also copied the table structure and images:

Consoleworld TABLE structure and images
[Image: 1zi5ae.png]

SystemFreeze table structure and images
[Image: 4j3iwo.png]

And you also copied ConsoleWorld Showthread and failed? And you tried to also copy the buttons and failed:

ConsoleWorld Showthread
[Image: 58ugh.png]

SystemFreeze Showthread
[Image: 2cs9dhg.png]
The webvoution theme Im currently using on my site is a blend between the mymech theme and the webvotion theme, webvoltion table was already configured like that look:
http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes...en&version=

And the mech theme header was already like PN's theme, it was just branched out.

And yeah the button idea is from his site but I made it myself anyhow.
You guys are trying to make me look like some kind of grape or something just because I like something on another theme and use it on mine does that really make me a bad person?

Alos i think Pirata already knew that I was making my header like his because I asked him how to make teh log out button and stuff in the header and he told me just look at the source.
If your inspired that's fine, but people think it's always copying, next time say you were inspired by it.
It's imho obviously inspired and not ripped. There are enough differences that a designer can tell them apart.

The two headers look nothing alike btw. The gradient in thead appears to be the same but fyi...you can't actually copyright a gradient. It's not unique enough on it's own. You can take a small part of something else and use it as your own legally. I think this theme passes.

Of course if Pirata is offended by the similar work then he should speak up and at least voice his disapproval.
Well when I asked him about his header design I remember him saying something along the lines of "just look at the page source, it should be easy to do" or something like that.

Thanks for sticking up for me labrocca.
I just want to note that I won't be done this theme for a while considering my school year is currently screwed due to split shifting with the middle school. I still have alot to do and its going to be a weekend job from now on until I get time on the weekdays.
UPDATED

See demo for new updates, I will post the screenie tommorow Smile
Why do I have to scroll so much when I minimize my window? This theme seems that it's not made for users with small screens, and I don't think for even users with 1280 screens.
What are you talking about? I have a small resoulution and it works fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5