MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Dark Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is my first theme design for MyBB, I created this theme from the original scratch mybb theme for my boards main theme and Im thinking about releasing it when its done.

Live Demo: http://sfdemo.comoj.com/forums

be sure to check the demo for updated version.

Please give me some feedback about so I know what to do/not do in the future.
I love the theme. It looks to skinny on my computer, but we could change that right?

I rate it 9/10 Smile
Looks like webvolution.
Looks nothing like it.
The buttons are too bright in contrast to the font.
Maybe lighten the font a bit?
Buttons? Can you please specify? Like do you mean the on/off main index buttons or the postbit buttons? Also the only thing that looks like webvoltion is the welcomeblock. Also yeah im going to make it a little wider and plus I think my broswer is screwed up because people are saying the header branches out over the container in width.

Thanks for the Comments! Will post an update soon.
(2009-10-27, 08:37 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]This is my first theme design for MyBB, I created this theme from the original scratch mybb theme for my forum main dark theme and Im thinking about releasing it when its done.

You didn't create this from scratch infact you didn't create any of them themes on your site. I seen your post about my xbox360 theme you wanted and you've clearly ripped the green thead an added a gradient and also ripped the custom theme i done for Pirata Nervo for consoleworld.net like the buttons and you've done the same there just added a gradient.

@ Geordie i'll PM you sometime tomorrow too tired to do anything now.
How? You cant rip a theme that isnt released, I simply used ONE image from that theme for the whole thing and I could have made it in my sleep on photoshop but it was just convient, also I DID make this from scratch ask any administrators there they watched me do it. I made those buttons in photoshop by myself with no other images except stock from google and mybb. Just because something is the same color dosnt mean it was ripped.
You indeed tried to copy copied Pirata's theme, I just checked.
Doesn't matter if it's released or not, It's not yours.. convenient for you?

It's convenient for me to go rob a bank to buy a new house but i don't because it's not mine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5