MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Imperial-Forum.com - It's Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Love the style an the way it looks Smile, again though like everyone else is saying you have to many forums. And idk but it seems very broad for a forum no specific category. Well I guess talking about anything is the category Big Grin
(2009-10-29, 09:16 PM)Riddle Wrote: [ -> ]Love the style an the way it looks Smile, again though like everyone else is saying you have to many forums. And idk but it seems very broad for a forum no specific category. Well I guess talking about anything is the category Big Grin

Thank you for your feedback Smile
I think you would do better to pick a theme that is simple, even using the stock MyBB skin, without all the billboard signs.

People know how to use a forum, you don't need banners to tell them how to join and post.
(2009-10-31, 08:53 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]I think you would do better to pick a theme that is simple, even using the stock MyBB skin, without all the billboard signs.

People know how to use a forum, you don't need banners to tell them how to join and post.

Thanks for your feedback.
(2009-10-29, 07:34 PM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: is it just me, but is everything bigger than normal? i had to zoom out 2 clicks casue it made my eyes hurt :p

Actually, I kind of agree with this. It's not exactly bigger, but it feels bigger. It hurts my eyes a bit.
(2009-11-02, 09:18 AM)Jed K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-29, 07:34 PM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: is it just me, but is everything bigger than normal? i had to zoom out 2 clicks casue it made my eyes hurt :p

Actually, I kind of agree with this. It's not exactly bigger, but it feels bigger. It hurts my eyes a bit.

Thank you for your feedback Smile
Pages: 1 2