MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WIP - OpenInferno Scarezone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well nobody has probably ever heard of OpenInferno, or who I am (Lewis). But I am 17 and attend Wirral Grammar School for Boys and use MyBB as the forum software for an online game that I developed, yes, you can probably guess, I am truly devoted to web development and pretty much all aspects of programming!

So, OpenInferno designs web templates, but for so long I have wanted to create something that is custom to what I want, so that is when I started doing Halloween themes, I thought I would!

Here are some shots and a preview link, still work in progress, but it shall be a spooky Halloween I think!

Screenshots
[Image: F1-HW.png]

[Image: F2-HW.png]

Preview
http://forum.streetzone.info

Note: all non-custom graphics have been given permission of use.

Thoughts/Comments!
- Lewis @ OpenInferno
I like it, I would say just add seperation in the forum listing and stats.
Really nice!! I thought about making a halloween theme, but ran out of time.
That is quality OpenInfernom I love the ghosts that appear on the postbit, By far the best design to date i reckon.
Please complete and release asap. We only have a couple days left. I love the theme and will definitely use it.
(2009-10-27, 11:58 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Please complete and release asap. We only have a couple days left. I love the theme and will definitely use it.

I second that!
The fading ghost, the headstones, and the topic markers are brilliant!!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Confused I swear to god I think I've seen this theme somewhere else. *thinks*
Thanks for all your replies. I can say that there shall be many more themes coming, with some key events in mind.

(2009-10-28, 12:10 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Confused I swear to god I think I've seen this theme somewhere else. *thinks*

As mentioned, the images were adapted from a previous source, so you may recognise them in the layout, but there are no MyBB themes as such. I just thought I would integrate them into a theme to give things a trial run, and the results haven't been that bad

I shall post details of upcoming themes tomorrow Smile
So, when shall it be released, very nice theme by the way Smile
(2009-10-28, 12:40 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]So, when shall it be released, very nice theme by the way Smile

I'm off for a snoozle now and then as soon as I get up I shall finish parts off and make sure the ugly bits are no more then release it, just in time I think Wink
Pages: 1 2