MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Could some help me turn somthing i found in to a plugin??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want turn this in to a plugin for mybb
http://lab.arc90.com/2006/07/11/link-thumbnail/
is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license.
There is a plugin made by babjusi but it is not the same as this on well i do not think so
Should be a pretty easy thing to implement I would think. And you could do it multiple ways, as they say. Put it in your headers, or you can put it into a custom mycode like [ iurl ] [ /iurl ] could stand in for the normal url tags and pop the code. I'll explore it when I'm not so tired.
(2009-10-28, 04:25 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Should be a pretty easy thing to implement I would think. And you could do it multiple ways, as they say. Put it in your headers, or you can put it into a custom mycode like [ iurl ] [ /iurl ] could stand in for the normal url tags and pop the code. I'll explore it when I'm not so tired.

Thank you never did a plugin but was looking for this and thought it would make a good plugin
Doesn't work with Firefox 3.0
(2009-10-28, 06:16 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work with Firefox 3.0

Update to 3.5.3? :p
(2009-10-28, 06:33 AM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-28, 06:16 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work with Firefox 3.0

why 3.0.X works much better then 3.5
Update to 3.5.3? :p
Works fine in 3 for me. Check your installation of it.
Plugin released. Check here.
Plugin updated to 1.1 to correct a minor (visual only) bug. Available at the original link in the previous post.