MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Did my board get hacked or what is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.plantforums.net/

Is my forum hacked or ? Im running 1.4.9..

Cannot even access the admin section of the site.

Any help is welcome. Im sitting at work currently without ftp access, but will be home later.

For now I want to get an understanding of the problem.
Thank you much!
Ok now Im in trubble.... Im getting a 500 error after following the steps in that thread.

Will a reinstall fix it perhaps?

I went from 1.4.8 - 1.4.9 so Im thinking if I install 1.4.9 again it may help?
(2009-10-28, 12:17 PM)maeldk Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you much!
Ok now Im in trubble.... Im getting a 500 error after following the steps in that thread.

Will a reinstall fix it perhaps?

I went from 1.4.8 - 1.4.9 so Im thinking if I install 1.4.9 again it may help?

Well I ran the upgrade process again and that brought me back to the starting point:

MyBB Internal Error
MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
(8192)
Error Message:
Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated
Line: 163
Backtrace:
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 171 errorHandler->output_error
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/class_core.php 163 set_magic_quotes_runtime
/inc/init.php 51 MyBB->MyBB
/admin/index.php 18 require_once

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Meh I contacted my host and they are upgrading to PHP 5.3 so this is a direct result related to PHP 5.3. From what I read 1.4.9 was supposed to be fine with PHP 5.3....??

I have 3 active forums using mybb software and the error will soon effect them all Sad

I have attached the files I've modifed. Can anyone tell me why this is not working ?
The plugin "inc/plugins/google_seo/redirect.php" seems to be the problem! Try deleting it or disable it Wink.
These fixes were planned for 1.4.9 but it had to be changed to a security fix at short notice, so the fixes haven't been applied yet.