MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SeraphimLabs Web Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-10-29, 08:53 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]You will for sure draw more customers with mybb than the one you got now.
Btw under Hosting you got something called IRC. But i can't see your offering irc services. just offering a irc server people can be on.

Yes. It is a public access IRC server that is available for use, and a list of recommended clients for it. Free of charge of course, since it is convenient for techsupport as well as general chat.

I am working on revamping the site right now, finally getting used to the newer style web design using CSS/XHTML instead of the older PHP/HTML4 I originally learned on. Though there is a slight graphic issue with IE7 due to the use of webkit, it still looks okay on the test site.
Care to show a preview? Maybe we can give some feedback Wink
Been a while since I checked in here, have been making steady improvements for the past few months.

In this economy with so many hosts vanishing overnight, it's a wonder that there's even an internet left. All too often people come in with stories about how they signed up for a host, used it for a week, and then it was gone without a trace and they had to start all over again. Rinse and repeat with even more frustration each time.

That's not the way web hosting should be. When you sign up for a host, you are signing up to a promise that your site will be there when you want it.

SeraphimLabs isn't like those hosts that vanish in the middle of the night. When we activate a customer, we are activating our best in availability and service. You'll know your service is there, because unlike a lot of hosts we take the time to tell you if the worst happened and put forth that extra step to get you back online as quickly as possible.

Now featuring the new DoubleFree plan, SeraphimLabs combines traditional quality with tomorrow's technology.

http://www.seraphimlabs.net
Pages: 1 2 3