MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Friend Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol, I just act me! :p Im blessed with good social skills and am incredibly old fashioned :p for some reason, all the ladies in my area are a little um, skanky :p But as a rule, and this has worked for me for a while indeed, Personalitys key, and if you feel she's responding on 'that way' then begin with the pullin :p Everyone's got their own techniques and mine revolves around being nice Big Grin

and as a rule TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR! Even if they know you're lyin, they love it anyway XD
(2009-10-29, 02:54 AM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
and as a rule TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR! Even if they know you're lyin, they love it anyway XD

Don't one day it will backstab you Wink.
Zomaian Wrote:Don't one day it will backstab you Wink.

Yes, when they have married me and theres nothing they can do about it :p
(2009-10-29, 02:59 AM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]
Zomaian Wrote:Don't one day it will backstab you Wink.

Yes, when they have married me and theres nothing they can do about it :p

Want to bet on that? I've head some shocking stories of what wives have done to husbands they didn't like.
MrD. are you referring to the story when wife set her husband ba*** on fire because she taught he was cheating on her. This stories are shocking there are many cases when wifes kill there husbands. There is also such a thing as Wife battering its a legal jurisdiction put into the law. Most of the cases refer to wifes killing there husband for what ever reason such as abuse which could go with Wife battering in court.
No, I was actually referring to some of the things my Dads Fiancée did to her ex-husband Big Grin

I know people will have done much worse, but this is just stuff I heard about first-hand.
(2009-10-29, 02:05 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest. I got one by being there. And really sometimes thats all it is needed. I am there for my GF, and that what she needs. And thats what i have to give. I'm no athelete, i'm no genuis, but i got what she needs.

Find out what you have to offer first, then it will be a little easier.

LOL TOM HAS A GIRLFRIEND? LOLWUT
(2009-10-29, 01:03 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-29, 02:05 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest. I got one by being there. And really sometimes thats all it is needed. I am there for my GF, and that what she needs. And thats what i have to give. I'm no athelete, i'm no genuis, but i got what she needs.

Find out what you have to offer first, then it will be a little easier.

LOL TOM HAS A GIRLFRIEND? LOLWUT

Its not that surprising. You find people you like being with.

Also MrD. That reminds me of a certain story. Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption. Good story Wink
Pages: 1 2 3