MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a simple MyBB theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm horrible at CSS right now, but i'm learning, i was wondering if someone could make me a MyBB template, not to much to do, Here's a preview of an example:
http://i36.tinypic.com/11wagwn.png

Here's the logo & footer:
[Image: 308jhcj.png]
[Image: 2yzfyx4.png]

If you can, can you please make it in orange?
Hello.

I shall do this for you. What are the links for "Home, Community & About"

I'll post an image shortly with the basic layout sorted.
UPDATE

Here is the start of it done:

[Image: Bumble-MyBB-1.png]

I'll just go through the colours and check everything now Big Grin
UPDATE

Some more colours fixed! And some images have been sorted.

[Image: Bumble-MyBB-2.png]

[Image: Bumble-MyBB-3.png]

More soon!
UPDATE

The image pack used is the "October" one from the MyBB downloads, they look good though!

[Image: Bumble-MyBB-4.png]
Wow thats nice! Exactly what i need. It's like you're reading my mind xD
(2009-10-30, 09:39 PM)wubaz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thats nice! Exactly what i need. It's like you're reading my mind xD

Aha great to hear!

I'm off to bed now, working tomorrow 9am till 7pm, yucky part-time job, but eh! So I should have it completed when I get back and shall send it to you Smile

Just sorting out your bee additions before I go to sleep
(2009-10-30, 10:18 PM)OpenInferno Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-30, 09:39 PM)wubaz Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thats nice! Exactly what i need. It's like you're reading my mind xD

Aha great to hear!

I'm off to bed now, working tomorrow 9am till 7pm, yucky part-time job, but eh! So I should have it completed when I get back and shall send it to you Smile

Just sorting out your bee additions before I go to sleep

Okay, thanks alot.

Aha great to hear!

Here is your nice bumblebee on/off images Wink

[Image: Bumble-MyBB-5.png]

A very good theme you shall have!
(2009-10-30, 10:27 PM)OpenInferno Wrote: [ -> ]

Aha great to hear!

Here is your nice bumblebee on/off images Wink

[Image: Bumble-MyBB-5.png]

A very good theme you shall have!

lol nice, do you think you can send it to me now? going to try it out.
This project is now completed.

If somebody wants something like this, ask me!